Current Job Openings
ABA Associate Clinical Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA
ABA Associate Clinical Supervisor
STAR of California, a Stepping Stones Group Company, is urgently hiring for a Full-Time ABA Associate Clinical Supervisor in East Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding areas. This position is ideal for individuals aspiring to advance in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as we provide a supportive team of professionals offering excellent mentorship and guidance. Join us in providing exceptional behavioral services to children with autism and contribute to our collective mission of Transforming Lives Together!
Build meaningful connections with like-minded professionals!
Collaborate with a team of passionate professionals dedicated to serving the autism community. You'll have the opportunity to gain knowledge from our on-site Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), who will offer regular mentoring and support. This is a fantastic chance to learn supervisory responsibilities while setting an example and offering guidance to entry-level ABA Behavior Technicians.
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour (for supervision)
Rate will vary between direct and supervision hours.
- Opportunity for quarterly bonuses through our supervisor incentives program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Accumulate supervision hours required for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam
- Annual CEU stipend & Paid Time Off to maintain certification
- Free CEUS through our training platform and national resources
- Must be able to complete supervision work in the evenings/PM time
- Deliver direct intervention in home, school, and community settings from morning to afternoons/AM time
- Conduct parent/caregiver education and functional behavior assessments.
- Create ABA programs tailored for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
- Employ evidence-based Naturalistic Developmental Behavioral Interventions.
- Collect behavioral data, complete progress notes, and handle case management.
- Offer clinical direction, training, and support to STAR of CA ABA Behavior Technicians.
- Provide supervised, professional experience to STAR of CA staff pursuing BCBA and RBT certification through group and individual supervision.
- Possess an active Bachelor's degree and must be enrolled in an ABA/BCBA Master's degree program
- Must have the ability to retain RBT certification or already have an active RBT certification
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, collaborative, organizational, and leadership skills
- Preferred prior experience as a lead RBT and in program writing for individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- Commitment to cultural competency in a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Valid CA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
About STAR of CA, a Stepping Stones Group Company
The Stepping Stones Group grew from a simple belief: That every child is born with a special set of gifts. Throughout our history, we have partnered with 14 mission-driven organizations that share in our vision.
Together, we are transforming the lives of children and families, improving the quality of therapeutic and behavioral services, and joining with like-minded therapists, clinicians and educators in order to have a greater impact in our communities. Our passionate leadership team and expansive clinical support network ensure the delivery of the highest quality therapeutic and behavioral health services nationwide.