Current Job Openings
Behavior Technician (BT)
STAR of California is looking for qualified Behavior Technicians (ABA therapists) in Aurora, CO. You will be providing direct face-to-face Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services to children with autism in their home, school, or community settings where we provide state of the art behavioral services. Professional experience with children or special needs is required.
$18.00 - $21.00 an hour
- · Proof of high school diploma or BA/BS degree in Psychology, Education, or Special Education or related field. Candidates with incomplete degrees will be considered based on experience
- · Transportation with a Valid CA Driver's License & Proof of auto liability insurance
- · Min 1 year of professional experience with children or special needs is required for all Behavior Technician positions
- · Ability to sustain energy level that can keep up with active children
- · Ability to lift, pull and/or push at least 30 lbs
- · Earn $250 per BT (ABA therapist) or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- · Full-time Behavior Technicians (BTs) qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays and wage increases
- · Comprehensive healthcare benefits including Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance benefits, 401k and more!
- · Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- · Paid ABA training to help earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- · Earn your supervision hours for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam
- · Discounted student tuition with University of California, Santa Barbara's (UCSB) BCBA program
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks
- · Working under the direction of a program supervisor you will teach clients how to communicate, play, make friends, and function more independently, while helping resolve challenging behaviors
- · Collect, organize, and summarize behavioral data on child's treatment goals
- · 6-month commitment period to stay with the company
- · Full ABA training to ensure you are ready on day one!
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.