STAR of California is looking for qualified Behavior Technicians (ABA therapists) in Sacramento, CA. You will be providing direct face-to-face Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services to children with autism in their home, school, or community settings where we provide state-of-the-art behavioral services. Professional experience with children or special needs is required.
You will be teamed with our affiliate company Ed Sped Solutions!
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- Proof of high school diploma or BA/BS degree in Psychology, Education, or Special Education or related field. Candidates with incomplete degrees will be considered based on experience
- Transportation with a Valid CA Driver's License & Proof of auto liability insurance
- Min 1 year of professional experience with children or special needs is required for all Behavior Technician positions
- Ability to sustain energy level that can keep up with active children
- Ability to lift, pull and/or push at least 30 lbs
- Guaranteed a minimum of 30 hours paid but may work over 30 hours as needed
- Earn $250 per BT (ABA therapist) or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Part-time Behavior Technicians (BTs) qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and wage increases
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance benefits, 401k, and more!
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Paid ABA training to help earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- Earn your supervision hours for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam
- Discounted student tuition with the University of California, Santa Barbara's (UCSB) BCBA program
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks
- Working under the direction of a program supervisor you will teach clients how to communicate, play, make friends, and function more independently while helping resolve challenging behaviors
- Collect, organize, and summarize behavioral data on the child's treatment goals
- 6-month commitment period to stay with the company
- Full ABA training to ensure you are ready on day one!
The Stepping Stones Group partnering with STAR of California and Ed Sped Solutions is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to bring children and families first-class pediatric services.