Current Job Openings
Full-Time Behavior Technicians - Paid RBT Training!
Fully Paid ABA training for RBT including pay increase once certified!
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Comprehensive health benefits, Discounted tuition, Supervision hours for BCBA and more!
New England ABA is hiring immediately for Full-Time Behavior Technicians in our Wakefield center where you can provide state of the art behavioral services to children with autism that help us in Transforming Lives Together!
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
Earn $250 per Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Availability between 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday to Friday
- High School diploma with field-related experience or RBT certification
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, Social Work, or a related field preferred
- Experience with Applied Behavior Analysis in a direct service, training and/or school-based setting and/or experience working with the toddler/preschool age population preferred
- Proof of Covid vaccination
- Proof of Flu vaccination and annual renewal required
- No need for travel between clients; enjoy consistent work at a center!
- Full-time Behavior Technicians (BTs) qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Provide intensive individualized therapy services based on each child's treatment plan
- Collect and accurately record data for every goal/objective during each session or as frequently as defined in the teaching program
- Toilet and/or change soiled diapers/clothing
- Maintain a professional and cooperative relationship with referred client's caregiver(s)
- Organize and clean therapy space at the end of each session
- Update program book on a daily basis for assigned child
- Participate in Clinical Review meetings for all individuals on assigned caseload
- Participate in all staff trainings and completing monthly self-monitoring program
- Punch in and out every day on time clock, as well as for lunch breaks
- Actively participate in monthly staff meetings
Other Responsibilities: Performance of other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Supervision: ABA Therapist reports directly to the Supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, speak, and listen to children. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to push items of 50 lbs. Such as pushing children on a bike, pulling a wagon or moving/rearranging furniture. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.