Current Job Openings
Star of California is currently seeking a Part-time or Full-time Licensed Psychologist to join our Mental Health team in Brockton, MA and surrounding areas. We are looking for individuals who are diligent, organized and passionate about providing quality services to children and their families.
The ideal candidate has experience administering psychological assessments to children and adolescents. Background in Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnostic assessments and experience administering the Autism Diagnosis Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) is highly desirable.
This position can be hybrid or fully virtual, with assessments in person or all online.
The Full-time position will conduct 8-10 assessments per month (in-person and/or virtual). The Part-time position will conduct 4-5 assessments per months (in-person and/or virtual).
Psychologists can work as W2 fee-for service employees or contractors and can be eligible for:
- Medical/Dental benefits, 401k
- Flexible work-schedule
- Support for multi-state licensure
- Supervision training opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct initial clinical interviews
- Administer, score, and interpret psychological tests
- Report writing
- Provide feedback sessions to patient, parents and/or caregivers
- Doctoral degree (PsyD or PhD) in Clinical, School or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited program
- Hold state psychologist license in good standing
- At least 3 years of experience conducting pediatric psychological assessments
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.