Current Job Openings
Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Los Angeles, CA
STAR of California, a Stepping Stones Group company is hiring a Mental Health Clinical Supervisor (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor) to work in West Los Angeles and the surrounding areas where you can provide state of the art Mental Health services to children, adolescents, and adults. Help us Transforming Lives Together!
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Earn $250 per Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Valid LCSW, LPCC, or LMFT in good standing with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS).
- Meets all requirements for the ability to supervise associate therapists/interns set forth by the BBS (2+ years post-licensure and eligible supervisor coursework completed)
- Valid CA Driver's License and reliable transportation
- School-based service experience preferred
- Develops and leads training for behavioral health therapists/associates/interns.
- Provides psychoeducation for staff on relevant topics as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of program standards and policies as developed by Star of CA, a Stepping Stones Group (SSG)
- Develops personal and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks, and participating in continuing education.
- Incorporates SSG philosophy and mission in all aspects of the role.
- Receives feedback with a commitment to ongoing refinement and professional growth. Exercises good judgment in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains rapport and effective working relationships with supervisees and colleagues.
- Supervises up to 5 associate therapists/interns.
- Encourages and facilitates staff growth/career development.
- Review and sign associate therapist documentation Ensure that services being provided are in compliance with HIPAA.
- Follows the ethical and practice guidelines as outlined by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences for clinical supervisors and supervisees.
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.