Current Job Openings
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
STAR of California is hiring immediately for Part-Time Registered Behavior Technicians in Oceanside and the surrounding areas where you can provide state of the art behavioral services to children with autism that help us in Transforming Lives Together!
Salary: $19.00 - $27.00 an hour
Earn $250 per Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Proof of high school or highest earned diploma
- Reliable form of transportation
- Prior experience with children with autism is a plus!
- RBT Certification
- Part-time Behavior Technicians (BTs) qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays and wage increases
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Supervision hours for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam
- Behavior Technicians will provide direct face-to-face Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services to children with autism in their home, school, or community settings.
- Working under the direction of a program supervisor teaching clients how to communicate, play, make friends, and function more independently, while helping resolve challenging behaviors.
- Collect, organize, and summarize behavioral data on child's treatment goals
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families' first-class pediatric services.