Current Job Openings
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Allen Park, Mi
Star Of California provides speech and language therapy in the clinic setting. We are looking for Full-time and Part-Time Speech Language Pathologists and Clinical Fellows in the Allen Park area!
Earn $250+ per SLP, Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Masters in the field of Speech Language Pathology and a current/valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in the state of Michigan
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs) from ASHA
- CF candidates welcome
- A high level of professionalism, written, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent time management, able to multi-task, and able to prioritize job duties. Ability, desire, and flexibility to serve culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse families
- Full-time Speech Language Pathologists qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and sick pay
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits, 401k Retirement plan
- Conduct formal and informal evaluations to assess communication skills (e.g., articulation, fluency, voice, expressive and receptive language, pragmatics, etc.) for the purpose of identifying communication disorders, determining program eligibility, and developing recommendations for treatment.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members including Occupational Therapists (OTs), Physical Therapists, and Psychologists.
- Provide treatment of communication skills to children of all ages with developmental or physical disabilities referred to the Speech and Related Services department.
- Design, develop, and employ alternative diagnostic or communication devices and strategies.
- Instruct clients and family members in strategies to cope with or avoid communication-related misunderstandings.
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.