Current Job Openings
Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
San Fernando, CA
Star Of California provides early intervention speech and language therapy in the home as well as clinic setting. We are looking for Part-time Speech Language Pathologists Assistants (SLPAs) in the San Fernando Valley, CA area!
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Earn $250+ per SLP, Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Current license as a Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) with the Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensers Board of California.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in speech-language pathology, communication disorders, or a related field of study
- Preferred: Two or more years' experience working with the pediatric population (preferably in the home or clinic setting)
- 70% in homes 30% in center based located in Sherman Oaks.
- Ability to work with clients that may have sexual dysfunctions or other potentially disturbing behaviors
- Ability, desire, and flexibility to serve culturally, linguistically, and economically diverse families
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel to scheduled client homes and schools in assigned region
- Full-time Speech Language Pathology Assistants qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and sick pay
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits, 401k retirement plan
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Assist speech-language pathologists in conducting client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, or articulation
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary professionals including Occupational Therapists, Child Development Specialists, Parent Support Specialists, and Behavior Analysts
- Conduct therapy, implement treatment plans, and utilize screeners as directed by speech-language pathologist supervisors
- Collect and compile data to document clients' performance
- Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives
- Assist in conducting in-service training sessions for family and community education programs
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with organizational policies and procedures related to privacy
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.